Medical GIK Assistance for Haiti 2010 Earthquake
Since the January 12, 2010 earthquake, AmeriCares has provided ongoing deliveries of emergency medicines and medical supplies to health care providers treating survivors and affected populations. AmeriCares delivered products valued at approximately $43.5 million from January 2010 to July 2011. The aid was distributed to over 90 health care facilities and over 200 volunteer medical teams traveling to Haiti to provide care. This support is coordinated with the MSPP and will continue indefinitely.
Shipments of medicines and medical supplies to partners throughout Haiti.
- Haiti>Sud Est>Jacmel>Jacmel
- Haiti>Sud>Les Cayes>Les Cayes
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Tabarre
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Port au Prince
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Petion Ville
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Delmas
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Cite Soleil
- Haiti>Ouest>Port au Prince>Carrefour
- Haiti>Ouest>Croix des Bouquets>Croix des Bouquets
- Haiti>Nord>Acul du Nord>Milot
- Humanitarian Aid